The Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for developing strategy to drive product conversions and maintain an engaged customer base. This role will ensure HealthQuotes customers are set up with post-lead communications that will also promote related products and services for conversion. This role will interact with all levels of the organization, from the strategy and planning phase through to communicating results and learnings from lifecycle programs. Working in close alignment with marketing, product, and support teams, analytics, and campaign orchestrators, this role will contribute to the organization’s conversion and revenue growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drive customer engagement through email, sms and calls for healthcare leads and other partner promotions
- Map messaging and content needs to drive customer action at each stage of lifecycle and contribute to content development in conjunction with designers
- Analyze campaign performance to identify trends and new opportunities for growth. Define and monitor KPIs to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively
- Develop tests to understand best communication channels for new and existing customers
- Iterate fast and incorporate learnings to continually improve channels and their effectiveness
- Create customer segments for personalized campaigns and customer journeys
- Deliver performance reporting and analyze results for campaign optimization
- Assist in creating email copy and design for new campaigns, as well as testing before deployment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Design, Product and Engineering to optimize campaign performance
- Experience using Email Automation Platforms – Blueshift preferred (Blueshift, Segment, Iterable or Klayvio)
- Strong analytics and data-driven background, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and the ability to execute against findings
- Experience across various marketing email platforms and supporting technology add-ons
- Deep understanding of email deliverability and best practices
- Thorough understanding of customer data, crm principles and lifecycle marketing with event triggers and hyper-personalization
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, solve problems, remove barriers and ask questions to get desired results
- Track record of leadership and results in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience creating and managing post-sale marketing programs driving adoption and retention
- Basic understanding of HTML and Liquid personalization a plus
Massive offers a very competitive salary + bonus + equity for the right candidate, unlimited vacation days, a great health plan, 100% work-from-home based (all employees have and will remain remote) and a highly motivated, experienced team of industry veterans.
If you want to join a killer team and are up to the challenge we’d love to connect and discuss your background and the role. Please send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.