Massive & Company, LLC
Last modified: May 11, 2021
Massive & Company, LLC (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Massive”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website httpss://mass1ve.net (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect various types of information about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified or reasonably associated with, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, your equipment’s unique ID, and usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by contacting us or filling in forms on our Website. This includes information such as name, title, email address, postal address, and phone number. We may also collect records and copies of any other information you provide to us in your communications with us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. This information may be provided directly by you, or automatically; for example, when you call us, we may receive your telephone number.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For information about managing your privacy and security settings, as well as opting-out of certain data collection, see Your Choices and Rights Relating to your Information.
We do not endorse or control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. Third parties might use your information differently than our policy permits. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices and Rights Relating to your Information. The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) has also developed an informative site to help you safeguard your online privacy and provide a way for you to opt-out of interest-based messaging. To learn more, visit the NAI at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How We Use Your Information
Visitors to our Website and those who contact us
Massive has a legitimate interest in the collection of personal information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To measure and improve our products, business, products, services, and performance, including our programs and website layout and content.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Your Choices and Rights Relating to your Information.
We use personal data provided by our clients:
- To administer and provide our services
- To responding to client inquiries
- Where applicable, to execute the contract between a client and Massive, including payment processing.
We store personal and any other kind of data strictly in compliance with applicable data protection and privacy legislation and our contractual duties, and will take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
We may transmit your data to our subcontracted service providers, but only if we contractually assigned these providers to process data on our behalf and, both ourselves and the subcontracted service providers comply with all requirements of applicable data processing regulations pursuant to laws on data protection.
Users of Client’s Websites
We use your data to provide our marketing services on behalf of our Clients. Clients might use your information differently than our policy permits. Massive encourages you to visit its Clients’ websites, or contact its Clients directly, should you wish to learn more about their personal information practices.
Information from job applicants may be collected from you directly, from your references, from a recruiter, from your prior employers, and from your places of education. We will only use this information to evaluate your candidacy, including by processing your application, assessing your qualifications, corresponding with you, and complying with legal obligations.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Massive’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Massive and about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Your Choices and Rights Relating to your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Massive, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices and Rights Relating to your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD] or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information under the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018, Civil Code Section § 1798.83 (CCPA), including:
- The right to access your personal information disclosed to third parties in certain circumstances.
- The right to delete personal information under certain circumstances.
- The right to opt out of our sale of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA
To exercise any of the above rights please send a verifiable request through email to email@example.com or write us at: 4376 Forestdale Drive #4 Park City, UT 84098. Massive will verify your request by checking the information it holds against the information on your computer or mobile device.
To specifically request to Opt Out of Sale of your personal information, click the [DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION] link in the footer or click [HERE].
Please visit our CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS page linked at the bottom of this page for more detailed information about your rights.
We may require that you provide appropriate identification to fulfill your request. Any such identifying information will be used only for this purpose.
European Economic Area Residents
The GDPR is European Union (“EU”) legislation which protects the rights of “data subjects” with respect to their “personal data,” as such terms are defined in the GDPR. The GDPR governs the handling and transfer of personal data originating throughout the European Economic Area (“EEA”). For clarity, the term “EEA” includes the United Kingdom even after its withdrawal from the European Union.
Under the GDPR, you may be entitled to additional rights, including:
- The right to withdraw consent to processing where consent is the basis of processing.
- The right to access your personal information and certain other supplementary information.
- The right to object to unlawful data processing.
- The right to erasure of personal information about you.
- The right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, or believe your personal information is inaccurate.
- The right to data portability of personal information that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
You may have a right to access, delete, or rectify your personal information in accordance with the above. To exercise any of the above rights please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: [MAILING ADDRESS]. Exceptions may apply, including based on whether your request is permitted or required by law. Massive will verify your request by checking the information it holds against the information on your computer or mobile device. If you want to learn more about your rights under the GDPR, you can visit the European Commission’s page on Data Protection.
We may require that you provide appropriate identification to fulfill your request. Any such identifying information will be used only for this purpose.
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please visit our CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS page linked in the footer.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, change, correct, limit, restrict or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the [CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS] page linked in the footer for more information
Massive takes all reasonable technical, physical, and organizational security measures required to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized disclosure or other forms of misuse. Data is stored in a safe environment that is not open to public access. Our staff has been trained in privacy matters and in dealing with data and information, which they gain access to in a responsible manner.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
4376 Forestdale Drive #4 Park City, UT 84098