We are looking for an exceptional forward-thinking Affiliate Manager to join our growing business. This role will be responsible for developing and growing affiliate partnerships in order to drive traffic and revenue to our branded and owned and operated properties.
Massive & Company is a trusted acquisition marketing partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build a leading performance based digital marketing agency. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and recruit new affiliates while nurturing and growing existing affiliate relationships within email, native, and social media traffic channels
- Participate in strategic discussions on business opportunities and affiliate trends.
- Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns, and provide performance feedback to internal teams.
- Provide insights and recommendations to help drive conversions and improve ROI.
- Work closely with the account managers and operations team to ensure that all campaign and compliance guidelines are being followed.
- Oversee the affiliate’s daily operations including campaign approvals, budgets, and optimizations.
- Aggressively set and exceed personal and company revenue goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ years of affiliate management experience.
- Strong business development skills and direct customer experience.
- Excellent Phone and Communication Skills
- Extreme organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing practices.
- Ability to use data insights and affiliate performance metrics to develop strategies for growth.
- Experience with affiliate tracking platforms, Cake, Lashback and Excel experience a huge plus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously in a remote and fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented individual with the drive to contribute and help us continue building something big.
Massive offers a very competitive salary + bonus + equity for the right candidate, unlimited vacation days, a great health plan, 100% work-from-home based (all employees have and will remain remote) and a highly motivated, experienced team of industry veterans.
If you want to join a killer team and are up to the challenge we’d love to connect and discuss your background and the role. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.